See Manhattan’s Spectacular Holiday Lights!
Tour Highlights Include:
- 4.5-hour guided walking tour with expert, local, licensed NY Sightseeing Guide
- See the holiday lights of NYC’s famous Fifth Avenue–high-end retailers including: Bergdorf Goodman, Tiffany & Co., Van Cleef & Arpels, and others
- Visit the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree & Ice Rink
- Visit beautiful St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- View the spectacular synchronized light show at high-end retailer Sak’s Fith Avenue
- 1-hour shopping at outdoor holiday shops of the Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- See the amazingly-decorated windows of Macy’s Herald Square Department Store
- Delight in the beautiful window displays of Lord & Taylor Department Store
- Wind down your night of fun with hot cocoa, coffee or tea PLUS dessert
It’s that most joyous time of year once again. It’s time for hot cocoa and eggnog, holiday shopping and decorating, family and friends, frenzy and fun AND it’s a time to experience a holiday lights extravaganza like no other! Each year, magic seems to fill the air as the holidays transform New York City into a spectacular, awe-filled, wintery fairyland that’s bursting with fun activities, holiday cheer, smiling faces and the hustle and bustle brought about by the holidays!
This holiday season, join us for a fun-filled 4.5-hr walking tour as we experience all the magic of this very special time of the year. We’ll visit the stunning (and gigantic) Rockefeller Center Christmas tree adorned with 30,000+ miniature lights and a 9.5ft wide Swarovski crystal star, amid a plaza of heralding angels, snowflakes and 25-ft toy soldiers! You’ll visit famous retailer windows decked out with magnificent holiday displays of twinkling lights, bows, beads, glitter and motorized decorations!
What To Expect:
Your 4.5-hr walking tour promises to be jam-packed with visits and views of NYC’s most beautiful and extreme holiday-decorated spots! To minimize our experience through Manhattan’s heavily-trafficked streets while maximizing our enjoyment of beautiful, and more numerous places visited, we’ll explore Manhattan’s holiday lights like true New Yorkers, utilizing NYC’s underground subway system.
- Choice of Hot Cocoa, Coffee or Tea PLUS choice of decedent dessert from preset menu. Below are just a few examples of the many delicious desserts that you’ll choose from:
- The S’mores Concoction-Marshmallow fluff, milk chocolate mousse, graham crackers and caramelized bananas (contains nuts)
- Chocolate Surprise Tiramisu-Espresso soaked ladyfingers, mascarpone cream, red berries and a layer of chocolate truffle
- The Melting Chocolate Truffle Heart Cake & Shake-Milk & white chocolate heart cake served with creamy vanilla ice cream, red berries and an iced milk chocolate shot
- O.M.G. Chocolate Chunk Cookies-Made with pure milk chocolate & walnuts OR baked dark chocolate chunk cookie served with whipped cream, red berries & pure melted chocolate
- Half Size-Chocolate Chunks Pizza-Melted milk and white chocolate chunks with a choice of 2 toppings: crunchy hazelnut bits, bananas, peanut butter or roasted marshmallows
What’s NOT Included:
- Subway transportation (2 fares needed)
- Transportation to the tour’s meet-up location or from it’s ending location
- Any food/beverage not included in the preset menu referenced in the “What’s Included” section, shown above
- Optional personal purchases made at Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park shops
- Optional suggested tips/gratuities for your Guide (Generally 15-20% of tour’s purchase price)
There’s Nothing Like Christmas In New York!