See Manhattan’s Spectacular Holiday Lights!
Holiday Lights Extravaganza Tour Highlights Summary:
- 4-hour guided walking tour with expert, local, licensed NY Sightseeing Guide
- See the holiday lights of NYC’s famous Fifth Avenue–high-end retailers including: Bergdorf Goodman, Tiffany & Co., Van Cleef & Arpels, and others
- Visit the stunning Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree & Ice Rink
- Visit beautiful St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Delight in the beautiful window displays of high-end retailer Sak’s Fifth Avenue
- Experience the spectacular synchronized light show at Sak’s Fifth Avenue
- Enjoy 1-hour shopping at the holiday shops at Bank of America Winter Village
- See the stunningly beautiful holiday windows of Macy’s Herald Square Department Store
- Extraordinary photo ops everywhere!
- A fun, spirited, holiday sing-a-long at Rockefeller Center (if you’re up to participating)
It’s that most joyous time of year once again. It’s time for hot cocoa and eggnog, holiday shopping and decorating, family and friends, frenzy and fun AND it’s a time to experience a holiday lights extravaganza like no other! Each year, magic seems to fill the air as the holidays transform New York City into a spectacular, awe-filled, wintery fairyland that’s bursting with fun activities, holiday cheer, smiling faces and the hustle and bustle brought about by the holidays!
This holiday season, join us for a fun-filled walking tour and experience all the magic of this very special time of the year. The tour visits the stunning (and HUGE) Rockefeller Center Christmas tree adorned with 30,000+ miniature lights and a 9.5ft wide Swarovski crystal star, amid a plaza of heralding angels, snowflakes and 25-ft toy soldiers! You’ll visit famous retailer windows decked out with magnificent holiday displays of twinkling lights, bows, beads, glitter and motorized decorations!
What To Expect:
Your 4-hr walking tour promises to be jam-packed with visits and views of NYC’s most beautiful and extreme holiday-decorated spots! To minimize our experience through Manhattan’s heavily-trafficked streets while maximizing our enjoyment of beautiful, and more numerous places visited, we’ll explore Manhattan’s holiday lights like true New Yorkers, utilizing NYC’s underground subway system.
- Professional, local, licensed New York Guide with insider knowledge of the best, most over-the-top holiday decorated places to visit.
What’s NOT Included:
- Subway transportation (1 fare needed)
- Transportation to the tour’s meet-up location or from it’s ending location
- Optional personal purchases made at Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park shops
- Optional suggested tips/gratuities for your Guide (Generally 15-20% of tour’s purchase price)
There’s Nothing Like Christmas In New York!